1. SiteManagerAn industrial DIN-rail mount hardware SiteManager is placed at the remote site requiring only an outbound connection to the internet, and connects your equipment securely to the GateManager.
- No need for additional open firewall ports by site IT. SiteManager uses commonly open ports such as 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS).
- No need for fixed IP addresses, DynDNS or other 3rd party components
- No need for local configuration. Any configuration changes required can be completed remotely.
- All models feature ethernet uplink, USB, serial port, and digital I/O.
- Site personnel maintain the ability to locally control when access is allowed.
- All models include pre-defined device agents for many brands of PLCs, Panels, and other industrial devices connected via Ethernet, Serial and USB including Allen-Bradley, Beckhoff, IDEC, Mitsubishi, Omron, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Wago just to name a few.
A complete range of SiteManager models allows you to choose between 1 or 4 LAN ports, integrated 4G/3G/GPRS modem, integrated WiFi, and number of agents. Refer to our SiteManager Hardware page for detailed information.
2. GateManagerA central M2M server hosted by Secomea or the customer, links end-to-end encrypted traffic between an internet connected user and the remote machine or network. This is where all LinkManager accounts and equipment are controlled and organized by an administrator and all events are logged. The GateManager is typically offered as a service hosted by Secomea. You will receive an isolated domain on the GateManager and benefit from central hosting and back-up by Secomea. You can, however, choose to host your own GateManager. And if you want your own but don't have a good place to rack up hardware, we can help you set one up in Amazon AWS or similar.
- Create unlimited LinkManager accounts
- Simple user account control - if staff leaves their access is deactivated by the admin in one click.
- Logging of all access
- All remote networks behind can have identical IP subnets
- Automatic SiteManager configuration backup
- Bulk firmware upgrade
- Remotely accessed web GUI of all SiteManagers and LinkManagers
- End-to-end encryption ensures your data remains private
- Email/SMS alerts
3. LinkManagerThe LinkManager is designed for remote programming and servicing of industrial equipment. The LinkManager displays a view of all your sites and SiteManagers and each device will be shown with the name given when initially configured, its type and whether it is online or not. Just locate the device you want to connect to, click it, and you are online with it.
- Supports both 32 and 64-bit Windows
- Approves access similar to VPN, also simulates a virtual phonebook with device agents concept.
- Connect to a PLC with Rockwell RSLogix, Siemens Step7, Schneider Electric UnityPro, etc.
- Connect to any UDP and TCP based equipment
- Virtual COM port driver enables connection to serial equipment connected to the SiteManager
- USB redirection allows a USB device connected to the SiteManager to appear as if it was directly connected to the LinkManager laptop
4. LinkManager MobileWhile LinkManager is intended for remote programming and requires installation on a Windows PC, LinkManager Mobile is ideally suited for end-users that need to remotely access their equipment for monitoring status or perform typical operator tasks. LinkManager Mobile encrypts all connections ensuring uncompromised security and can even support two-factor authentication login for customers with own GateManager.
- Supports iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android, any device with a web browser
- Access the webpage served up by a PLC, HMI or IP camera
- Connect to Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) servers on Windows desktops or servers
- Connect to VNC servers on Windows or Linux desktop or servers
- Service technicians, particularly those for whom this solution eliminates need to travel
- Commissioning engineers
- Maintenance electricians
- Anybody requiring remote access to PLCs, HMIs and other network-connected devices. The Secomea solution allows secure remote access to the target as though you were directly connected to the network.
- Secomea provides access directly to network hosts: PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, etc. as if you are directly connected. Access can be granted on a granular 'per device' basis providing the highest security.
- Remote access ports includes RJ45 Ethernet, USB and DB9 serial ports. Remote devices connected to any of these ports will appear as if they are directly connected to the user's laptop
- The GateManager cloud service connects users and devices from across the entire internet, addressing all typical IP address and DNS issues.
- Security is assured by AES/SSL encryption, as well as by the GateManager configuration - you nominate the authorized user and device combinations.
- Built-in filtering ensures that only authorized protocols can be used. If a connection is configured to a particular model and type of PLC, traffic not matching that type of device is rejected.
- No local PC with development licenses is required, though this approach can still be supported.
- No need for a costly static public IP addresses via cellular or other - save hundreds of dollars each year.
- How can agents help you?
- Locally Control Access and Configure Exclusive Access to PLCs
- Amazon AWS, Inductive Automation Ignition, and Secomea
- Remote Access Reinvented for M2M, the IoT