To begin, login to the device and visit the Advanced > Port Forwarding page.
Click the "Add Service" button to create a port forwarding rule.
- Create a name for the rule in the "Service Name" field.
- Specify the protocol and port details for the traffic that is being forwarded in the "IP Protocol" and "Port" fields.
- Select the WAN interface to apply the rule to and place a checkbox next to the target WAN IP in the "Inbound IP Address(es)" field.
- Specify the IP address of the LAN device to forward the traffic to in the "Server IP Address" field.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to save the port forwarding rule.
- At the top right of the page, click the "Apply Changes" button.
When finished creating all necessary port forwarding rules, reboot the Peplink modem.
Links of Interest