In the factory default mode, the security key to the WiFi network is the password on the back of the modem listed as “default password”. In order to change the security key, please follow these steps:
1. If you are connected to the cradlepoint's wifi or tethered to its LAN port, in a web browser, go to http://192.168.0.1
3. Click on the Cradlepoint logo located at the top left of the page.
4. Go to Network Settings -> WiFi/Local Network
7. A Wireless Network Editor window opens up. Make the necessary changes for your password and click Submit.
8. Log out of the page. Reconnect to your WiFi Network with the new password.
Links of Interest: